#7 SATURDAY HIGH TEA : FUWA FUWA BAKERY CAFE, JAYA ONE

May 14, 2014

     Hellooo readers! I am going to review about this new cafe named Fuwa Fuwa Bakery Cafe. I went there to celebrate my friend's birthday. By the way, if you wish to read others post for Saturday High Tea series, click HERE.

     Fuwa Fuwa Bakery Cafe was opened on 1st April at Jaya One. They served variety food and beverage include bread, cakes, light snacks, coffee, teas and more. They also have baking classes for kids! I went there on their first opening day, they were having 50% discount on all items. The environment there is clean and cosy, suitable for gathering and high tea. Lets see what we have on that day!
     

Cappucino ordered by my friend.

Blueberry ice blended for me.

Pastry ordered by my friends.

 Blueberry Cheese Cake for me, taste not bad.

The waiting number for our drinks to be served.

The durian bread birthday cake! It was a prank actually hahaha, my friend hate durian smell. 

Taadaaa! The actual birthday cake from Fuwa Fuwa Cafe.

Cake cutting time!

   Lastly, a group photo of us!


Fuwa Fuwa Bakery Cafe

Add : 100-1.37 & 100-1.41,
         The School, Block J,
         Jaya One, No. 72A,
         Jalan Universiti, Petaling Jaya.

Phone: 03-74914866
Business hours : Mon-Sun 10am-10pm

You Might Also Like

0 ♥comment :

♥Facebook Page♥

♥Instagram♥